A product is only as good as the technical knowledge on which it is based. Our engineering and design experts provide a high level of creative and technical skills that guarantee our products meet the most rigorous customer demands.
SailRail design staff is comprised of industrial, mechanical, electrical, and controls expertise. Each of the technical staff has a professional designation, certified engineering technologist diploma, or engineering degree.
Parametric Automated Design (3-D) is used to ensure that the design process is accurate and efficient and it allows for more effective communication with our suppliers and customers. “What-if” scenarios can be used and virtual prototypes can be generated, to test and validate the designs. Bills of materials are automated and the manufacturing process is streamlined.
Our scope of work includes:
- Field Application Engineering
- Ergonomics Evaluation
- Innovative Problem Solving
- Systems Design and Engineering
- Project Management and Scheduling
- Manufacturing and Co-ordination
- Equipment Setup and Run Off
- Installation and Supervision
- Equipment Start-Up and Acceptance
- Operator and Maintenance Training and Manuals
- Life Cycle Support