The Tilter – Manual Tilt Tables
SailRail Tilters are simple, robust linefeed display devices that tilt and position a container for maximum operator ergonomic benefits. No electrical or pneumatic power is required. SailRail tilters are ideal for high-density packs. The commodity is presented to the operator at a 30-degree angle.
"The Tilter" utilizes a simple mechanical mode of operation, thus eliminating the need to provide electrical or pneumatic power to the unit. The horizontal carriage rotates around an off center pivotpoint. When one end is raised by HiLo forks the opposite end lowers and becomes fixed and locked at a tilt angle of 30 degrees.
- HiLo positions a full container on "The Tilter"
- HiLo places forks under the lip of the carriage and raises forks to the fixed tilt position
Carriage is locked by foot pedal at its fixed tilt angle of 30 degrees
- Operator picks parts from the container
- Operator releases foot pedal lock then gently pushes container back to its horizontal position
- HiLo removes the container from "The Tilter" and repeats the cycle