Fork Free automation is specifically designed to eliminate the need for fork truck loading/unloading of carts that are tugged to the line. It can also be designed for rack handling, where a rack is manually pushed off of a roller-cart onto the fork-free conveyor.
There are various configurations and applications of this type of conveyor.
Features, Benefits and Options
- Reduction of Fork Truck traffic in area
- Designed with Safety and Ergonomics in mind – fully guarded, eliminating pinch points
- Accurate and reliable load positioning facilitates interfacing with robotics and dedicated automation
- Low Demand-Maintenance requirements due to proven design and highest quality components
- Zero pressure zone accumulation – maintains a 6” space between all racks or carts being conveyed
- Fully automatic operation by PLC – with manual override controls
Wide weight range capabilities – up to 3000 lbs per rack/cart
- Modular design incorporates the very best of functional reliability, performance and flexibility