Press Release for Insertion into ThomasNet “NEWSROOM”
SailRail Automated Systems offers a wide range of Ergonomically Integrated Carts for improved material delivery and display. Their systems help to:
- Eliminate fork trucks (fork free operation)
- Reduce accidents and injuries thus mitigating potential liabilities
- Maximize material handling efficiency with dual cycle pick-up and delivery (reducing in-plant transportation by up to 50%)
- Provides lowest initial and sustained push/pull forces for operational ease
- Ensures optimum part positioning and orientation
- Efficient ergonomic interface for lifting, tilting and turning
- Reduces lifting, reaching and bending
SailRail Automated Systems Inc., is a leading provider of manufacturing and productivity solutions. Specializing in materials handling and automation systems, equipment includes heavy-duty delivery carts (with integrated rotate/lift functions); as well as turntables and lift tables to complement various handling solutions. Pipe and connector systems for light duty storage, flow and workstation requirements are also available.
Established in 1972, SailRail has client installations worldwide including the United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Australia, France, & Holland. Their applications cover a wide diversity of industries including Automotive, Transportation, Pulp & Paper, Computers, Soft Drinks, Tires, Warehousing, Chemical, Petroleum, Steel Service, Home Fixtures, Textiles, Coast Guard and many others.
SailRail will also be showcasing their solutions at the upcoming Canadian Manufacturing Week (CMW) show featuring Weld Expo, at the Toronto Congress Centre, Booth # 10030 from Oct. 5th to 7th .